Exeter Leukaemia Fund (ELF) is a registered charity providing vital support to patients with blood cancer and related conditions who attend the Haematology Centre at the Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital (RD&E).
Elf aims to lighten the load, supporting families affected by blood cancers and disorders across the South West.
Over the years, with your support we have funded the following projects:
- Construction of the RD&E Hospital Haematology Centre
- An extension of Yarty Ward with a critical care family suite, funded by our Chevithorne Appeal
- Specialist equipment and fittings for the Haematology Centre
- Haematological research projects
- Accommodation for families near to the RD&E Hospital
- ELF-funded positions at the RD&E Hospital, including clinical nurse specialists and generic therapists
Alongside funding vital projects, we also offer the following day to day services to support patients and families:
- Transport for patients to and from the hospital
- A confidential counselling service
- Financial and legal advice through our partnership with the CAB
- ELF@Home patient befriending service.
Please contact us via email email@example.com or telephone 01392 493344 for more information on our services.
ELF at the RD&EELF is proud to have supported the Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital (RD&E) for over 40 years. Since…
CounsellingELF offer a confidential counselling service at the Haematology Centre. This can be invaluable…
ELF@HomeELF's home visiting service, ELF@Home, aims to reduce loneliness by providing practical help, advice…
TransportELF has a fleet of three cars, with friendly and reliable drivers, dedicated to assisting…
Financial & Legal ServicesELF and the Citizens Advice Bureau (CAB) ELF offers one-to-one confidential advice and fast-track…