Main Road, Exminster, Devon, EX6 8DB
The ELF Charity shop in Exminster acts as a local community facility, where you can shop, donate and learn about the services Exeter Leukaemia Fund provide across Exeter and the South West.
Within the Exminster store you will find a range of pre-loved:
- Ladies’ clothes and accessories including handbags, shoes and jewellery
- Men’s clothes and accessories
- Children’s clothes, books and toys
- Fiction and non-fiction Books
- A selection of CDs & DVDs
- Homewares, including kitchen items and bric-a-brac
- Jigsaws and games
We also offer new:
- Wool and knitting accessories
- Greetings cards
- ELF Charity items including pens and pin badges
We accept donations of high quality clothing (men’s, ladies’ and children’s), books, CDs, DVDs & BluRays, clean undamaged homewares, undamaged bric-a-brac, complete games and jigsaws, electronic items in full working order with original box and accessories intact, and any other items we deem saleable and in good condition.
Working as part of a small, friendly team, ELF retail volunteers help with the day-to-day running of our shops. This includes helping customers on the shop floor, operating the till, receiving donated goods and sorting them for sale. Our shops are our link with the community, so being an ELF retail volunteer is a fantastic opportunity to build relationships and raise awareness of the charity. We do not currently have any retail volunteer opportunities within our Exminster store, but if you would like to register your interest for future positions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01392 493344 (option 4).