20 The High Street, Crediton, Devon, EX17 3AH
The ELF Charity shop in Crediton acts as a local community hub, offering facilities that enable you to shop, donate and learn about the services Exeter Leukaemia Fund provide across the South West.
Within the Crediton store you will find a wide range of pre-loved:
- Ladies’ clothes and accessories including handbags, jewellery, shoes, hats and scarves
- Men’s clothes and accessories including shoes, ties, hats and scarves
- Children’s clothes, books and toys
- Paperback and hardback books
- Music, films and video games
- Homewares, including kitchen items, bric-a-brac and antiques
- Small electronic items
- Games and Jigsaws
- Travel goods including suitcases and bags
We also offer new:
- Wool and knitting accessories
- Greetings cards
- ELF Charity items including pens and pin badges
We accept donations of good quality clothing (men’s, ladies’ and children’s), paperback and hardback books (fiction or non-fiction), CDs & Vinyl LPs, DVDs & BluRays, clean undamaged homewares, undamaged bric-a-brac and antiquities, complete games and jigsaws, electronic items in full working order with original box and accessories intact, and any other items we deem saleable and in good condition.
Working as part of a small, friendly team, ELF retail volunteers help with the day-to-day running of our shops. This includes helping customers on the shop floor, operating the till, receiving donated goods and sorting them for sale. Our shops are our link with the community, so being an ELF retail volunteer is a fantastic opportunity to build relationships and raise awareness for the charity. We are currently seeking retail volunteers for regular shifts in Crediton, please contact 01392 493344 (option 4), email email@example.com or pop into the shop for a chat with a member of the team.