Throughout the year there are many fundraising activities and events undertaken in aid of ELF. Some we organise ourselves, whilst others are organised by supporters, community groups and societies on our behalf. The funds raised from these events enable us to provide our vital support services to blood cancer patients and their families across the region.
We rely upon the help of volunteers and ELF representatives at these events to ensure their success. Fundraising volunteer roles are varied and require a range of different skill sets. As such, if you wish to become a fundraising volunteer, there tends to be a role available to suit everyone! If you have time and enthusiasm, good communication skills and welcome the opportunity to meet new people, then we would love to hear from you.
Volunteer roles can include:
- Bucket collections at sporting events, concerts and street collections
- Assisting at running events - distributing medals, manning an ELF water station and marshalling along the course route
- Helping on an information stand or stall at an event
- Attending cheque presentations
- Representing ELF at a concert
- Managing collection boxes within a designated local area
- Helping at events arranged by our Crediton Fundraising Group
- Distributing posters
- Selling raffle tickets
- Giving talks to clubs, societies and schools
We offer a full induction and ongoing support, from both the ELF team and our friendly group of existing volunteers.
If you would like to help, or you'd like more information about fundraising, please call our ELF fundraisers Andy and Gary on 01392 493344 (option 3) or email them at email@example.com.