The Big ELF Corporate Sweepstake
Could your business donate £100 to support Exeter Leukaemia Fund (ELF) this summer and gain some fun exposure in the process?
Following a very tough year for ELF, we are in desperate need of funds to help us continue supporting blood cancer patients and their families across Devon.
We are looking for twenty-four local businesses to each donate £100 in return for a team in our Euro Football Championships 2020/21 sweepstake.
This promises to settle some local business rivalries whilst supporting a great cause. Imagine the tension and excitement if your company’s team gets drawn against your local competitor!
How our ELF corporate sweepstake works:
- Donate £100 to ELF
- Each corporate entrant will receive a signed photograph from England 1966 World Cup winning hat-trick hero Sir Geoff Hurst. Display it in your office, run a competition, gift it to a staff member or customer, or better still use it as a prize to raise even more money for ELF with your very own in-house sweepstake (download our sweepstake sheet here)
- Your business name and web link will be added to our website event page
- Your business will be mentioned on social media
- A mention in our live draw on Thursday 10th June when you will find out which team you have drawn
- Regular mentions throughout the tournament as and when your team plays (please remember to send in your photos of your employees supporting your team)
- The winning sweepstake team/business will receive a signed and professionally framed Paul Gascoigne England shirt.
TO DONATE £100 AND ENTER YOUR BUSINESS INTO THE SWEEPSTAKE DRAW PLEASE CONTACT GARYM@ELFCHARITY.ORG.UK OR CALL 07918 731582.
By donating £100 your business could help two families receive advice about financial support available to them when their life has been turned upside down following diagnosis. The pandemic has created financial strain for many households. Imagine then receiving a life changing diagnosis that could cause long periods away from work. With your support, we can help more patients receive the financial advice they need, relieve their stress and allow them to focus upon their treatment and recovery.
You can also download one of our sweepstake game sheets to host a sweepstake in your office:
THANKs to the following CORPORATE DONORS we have sold all of the teams:
*Peninsula Project Consulting *Redrow
*Click on the companies to find out more.