Get Christmassy in aid of Elf!
Christmas is a time for giving and fun. Why not combine both and put the fun in FUNdraising while raising money for a great cause.
This Christmas we are looking for supporters to organise events in aid of Elf during the festive period. Any event, big or small, will make a big difference, helping us continue supporting patients and families across Devon. Here are examples of services for people with blood cancer that you could help fund this Christmas:
- £25 helps pay for patients and families to receive counselling, enabling them to cope with the challenges of their diagnosis.
- £75 could pay for a family to stay near a loved for Christmas in the Elf flat.
- £50 allows a family to receive advice about the financial support available at a time when their life has been turned upside down.
- £100 enables four patients to travel to their hospital appointments in an Elf vehicle at a time of year when the roads can be busy.
- £200 pays for an Elf@Home volunteer to be trained to visit a patient in need of a friendly face in the comfort of their own home.
The range of events tat you could organise is endless, from selling Christmas cake to organising a carol concert. Here are just some ideas of how you could get involved:
- Enter a Santa run
- Bake Christmas cakes
- Organise a raffle
- Host a Christmas jumper day
- Sell Christmas crafts
- Organise a carol concert
- Sponsored kisses under the mistletoe
- Organise a quiz
- Grow a beard this December
- Put on a Christmas lights display
- Gift-wrapping service
- Donate to Elf as a gift to somebody... and many more
For more information on how you could organise an event for Elf this Christmas, contact GaryM@elfcharity.org.uk or call 01392 247725