Donations from people like you mean that ELF can provide the services that help people and families living with blood disorders and blood cancers.
Every penny and pound donated really does make a difference.
Donate by post - Download a donation form to complete and send back with your donation. Please send it to FREEPOST ELF CHARITY
- £5 could help pay for a Welcome Pack for a patient when they are admitted onto the haematology ward, a reassuring gesture at a scary and stressful time.
- £35 could help pay for the counselling service to help patients and their families cope with the stresses of treatment and illness.
- £90 would pay for a car and driver for the ELF Transport Service for one day, giving patients and friendly, reliable and safe way to get to and from their appointments at the hospital.
Gift Aid – making your donations go further
It is only a small piece of paper that needs a signature but a Gift Aid declaration can make a HUGE difference to us. In 2014 ELF received just over £134,000 in donations from people like you.
Of those gifts £46,390 were eligible for Gift Aid – which meant ELF were able to claim back around £13,000 from HMRC.
But what of the rest? If all the people that donated to ELF last year had completed a Gift Aid declaration we would have been able to claim back an additional £24,500.
All we need is your signature. Please remember to Gift Aid your donations.
Did you know…
- That for every £1 donated a Gift Aid declaration adds 25p
- Your declaration can be back-dated four years to include donations you’ve already given.
- All you need to make your donations eligible to complete a Gift Aid declaration form and to have paid at least as much income or capital gains tax as is claimed back.
- If you’re getting sponsorship for an event your sponsors can Gift Aid their donation by filling in their address, postcode and ticking a Gift Aid box on your sponsorship form.
- If you are fundraising using online pages such as Just Giving or Virgin Money your sponsors will be able to Gift Aid their support on these pages too.
Download a Gift Aid Declaration form and send it in today to make your donations go further and help more people.
Remembering ELF in your Will. Find our more about leaving a legacy to ELF here.
If you would like more information about donating to ELF please contact email@example.com